Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What every Mother should tell their child.

Some times in life, a girl really needs her mom. I for one wish my mom had sat down with me and told me all or even just a few of these. Granted my mom raised me to be strong and independent.. But some of these little things could have saved me from some tough life lessons. Then again, I am hard headed so I probably only learn by the life lessons.

Any who.. Here are 20 lessons I want to teach my daughter throughout her lifetime!







Self Lessons
  1. Find your passion and let it fuel you, Don't be afraid to shine on something you believe in!
  2. Happiness is a choice
  3. Respect and accept the fact that everyone is different
  4. Allow people to support and encourage you, not carry you
  5. Don't expect others to change who they are
  6. Using curse words isn't an effective way of expressing yourself, expand your vocabulary.
  7. Saying hurtful things doesn't make you honest, it makes you MEAN
  8. Be the kind of person you adore
  9. Don't lash out, it only makes you feel better for a few seconds.
  10. Take pride in your appearance.
  11. Don't judge others
  12. Envy is natural, but only use it to be motivated or inspired.
  13. Have faith in something
  14. Confidence defines beauty
  15. Be Strong
  16. Be Independent

Relationship Lessons

  1.  Enter/Stay in relationship for the right reasons.
  2. Stay true to what you want
  3. You are ENOUGH
  4. Don't lose yourself in a relationship


Stay tuned in.. You won't want to miss a NEW mommy experience!

----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment