Pages

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Present Ideas for 2 and under

I am not going to lie. I am not financially stable and can only afford so much for my daughter. But my husband and I work our asses off to provide her with everything she needs in life! So I understand budget friendly Christmas ideas..



Here is my list of Christmas STEALS for children 2 and under!

1.) Clearance Clothing

I totally hit the target clearance section! I needed some 18 month clothes for my little one, and well.. they seemed to have more boy clothes on sale than girls. SO if you have a son, you better get there quick! There was long sleeve shirts, sweatshirts ect. for about three bucks. I scored some hot pink snake skin looking elastic pants for pj for $1.24. Yes you heard me right.. SCORE! I paird it with a black shirt and bam, just like that one outfit for under five bucks!! FYI- Right now, you can hit Walmart up they have pants and shirts by garnanimals, some for 4.88 which is the usual price but some for only three bucks! Ps. If you have a girl be careful buying garnanimal pants, I thought the laced elastic jeans were super cute, but my daughters legs can't even fit into them. To be blunt, those pants don't even fit on the bity baby I had as a child, I tried! (I don't waist clothes.. Pjs newborn outfits I have saved, to be doll clothes for when she gets older!)

2.) Baby Socks

Baby socks are EXPENSIVE. I totally hit the thrift stores, NO LIE! But I couldn't seem to find socks that actually fit here anywhere! SOOO.. I actually bought baby socks from target, there were on sale also for about five bucks, otherwise... Please note: I usually NEVER buy anything unless it is on sale!

3.) Sassy bath time toys

Like I said I did I went black friday shopping so I got a lot of good deals, but some of these you can still currently get. At Walmart when I had dropped off my "item" to my neighbor in line it was a set of bath toys for $5. I couldn't pass it up, my daughter LOVES bath time =)

4.) Foam Building Blocks- 

I bought these at Menards believe it or not for only ten bucks! I didn't want hard blocks, Pailynn isn't to stable with crawling at times and still face plants into the ground once in a while. Plus I figured if she happened to chew on them, (which she DOES!) then it wouldn't hurt her teeth!


5.) Yo Gabba Gabba Boombox

My favorite item that I got her was the Yo gabba gabba boombox! It was only 16 bucks. She LOVES Yo gabba gabba and loves their songs! It only pays four songs but so worth the money! I can't wait to see her face light up when she hears it... Don't worry. Some crazy dance photos will be coming your way soon!



6.) Leap Frog My puppy pal- Violet

I got this at target for only 19 bucks! You can personalize this toy to say your child's name! It plays five pre-loaded songs and teaches kids about colors and emotions.



7.) Fisher-Price Brilliant Basics: Musical Activity Walker


You can use this in two positions: sitting or standing. It teaches children colors, sounds, and balance. I am hoping that this will give pj a jump start on learning how to walk! Or atleast encourage her to pull herself up and stand while playing. $32.99



Stocking Stuffers-


I am not going to lie, most stocking stuffers I did get at the dollar tree. I got bubble bath, caps that change the color of your bath water, bubble guppies maracas, hair colored rubber bands, winter hat, winter gloves, rubber duckies, and educational books. From Target I also got about 6 kids movies for three bucks each! She now has a collection of dora and bubble guppies dvds. =). After all of that shoved into the stocking there wasn't much room left.


One last idea:

One toy that I really want to get pj is Tiny Love Follow me Fred. It costs $14.19 at Target but is not available online or any target store in my area :( I have looked at other stores for similar products but haven't really found the STEAL price I am looking for.


Happy Holidays ya'll!
Happy Shopping!

Stay tuned!



You don't want to miss a NEW mommy experience!

----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment