Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Favorite Me time Indulgence

I am not going to lie, my life is INSANE! I am constantly on the go and moving. I am CONSTANTLY telling PJ no and trying to stop her quickly learned tantrums. (which I don't know WHERE she learned them from because no one does those around me, except her!) I pretty much see these tantrums roughly about 10-15 times a day on a good day! My stress is usually high with everything I have to do for my job, school, military, and taking care of little PJ. I spread myself thin in some areas but it has NEVER affected the care I give my daughter. But some times I need a little me time.

I am thankful I have a WONDERFUL husband that understands or at least pretends he understands how hard my day could be. He tries to help me out any way I can. He is pretty good about splitting our duties or letting me take a nap with he can tell I am overwhelmed, which brings me to my favorite me time indulgences.




These things can take as much time as you need. Some times only five minutes to a couple of hours.

  1. First thing first, I LOVE to nap every once in a while to catch up on my sleep. I feel as if I can never get enough sleep!
  2. Blog- I love writing on here. I feel like I may help a few people through my life journey. I would love to help the world, but I can only do that one post at a time. (If you want to me to post about a topic or just simply have questions please feel free to comment below!)
  3. Pedicures- This doesn't always mean you have to GO get it done, you can simply just do yourself. Which is something I don't mind doing! Everyone can use a little hot pink in their life!
  4. Shopping- I am not going to lie. I LOVE RETAIL THERAPY! But, I go for the deals. I don't go buy luxury items. I simply allow myself 20 bucks cash and test myself to see how far I can get by just cash.
  5. Arts/Crafts- I love creating new looks for things around the house. Like I said I can't paint. But I can make some cool diaper cakes or tutus. Which Pailynn now has 4 tutus and I have 1 myself! (I just love having a girl!) I also like to make hair bows for pj. I have gotten actually pretty good at making them!
  6. Enjoying silence while sipping on my coffee. I actually usually plan my morning around when PJ wakes up to make sure I get this time DAILY!
  7. If Pj is only napping for a little while, I love to take a LONG hot steamy shower or bath. depending on my mood. If it was already a hard day, I hit the bath tub for sure!
  8. Hot tubbing- I don't always get the chance to enjoy getting into the hot tub with my husband as much as I like. But it is always interesting when I do!
  9. Reading- I am not going to lie I am addicted to Tucker Max. He is a jerk to woman but does it with a side of humor which enlightens my days of being young and always wanting to date guys just like him! What is it with bad boys?
  10. Taking Pictures/Editting pictures- I am addicted to editing Pailynn's pictures on random sites. Plus who doesn't love doing photo shoots with their little one?!
  11. EAT. I swear she knows every time I am cooking or if I am eating she wakes up screaming. WTH! Sooo if she naps around lunch time I make a salad. Otherwise if she's a little crabster Its a slim fast shake.
  12. I like to do my kick boxing work out. But finding the time to do it is beyond me. I am hoping I can get back into it when school starts.


What are your favorite indulgences?

No comments:

Post a Comment