Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Appreciation.

When your a stay at home mom for the most part, you don't take a step back and appreciate anything that your husband or baby daddy has been doing. At home or even while he is at work. My husband works really hard to support our little family, and some times I don't thank him enough for what he does. He is amazing!! He could come home from a hard day at work (second shift may I add).. and if the baby is awake and not sleeping he will take her from me so I can get some sleep or even when he wakes up in the morning so I can either do homework or go to school, while he takes care of her. He may not be around very often but when he is, he surely uses his time wisely with our daughter!

He is very understand, he knows that I can become frustrated with Pailynn's tantrums she throws daily, or her painful cries of teething pain. I have never STOPPED what I was doing and thanked him as much as I should have. Having such a supportive husband means the world to me, and the fact that I have him for my daughter to call daddy means even more! I couldn't ask for a better husband for my daughter!

Love you hunny, thank you for all you do for our little family!

So this is where my project starts.. I am going to start writing letters for him to open daily or whenever he is feeling sad, happy, or even frustrated. I know that soon I will not be there every day to help him through parenthood, I have accepted the fact that a deployment is in my near future and I am starting to prepare for it now. I want my husband to be able to read these letter, to himself or even to our daughter. I want him to know how much I appreciate him and everything he has and will always do! You don't have to only do this for if you are leaving.. You can even do it being there... Your partner will appreciate your sweet little nothings written down more than words!




Stay tuned in.. You won't want to miss a NEW mommy experience!

----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment