Pages

Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Day Celebrations!

I felt like a kid in a candy store! I was the first one up in my house and I walked around with a big smile on my face as I went about my normal daily routine. Finally about nine o'clock, PJ woke up and gave me a reason to wake up the hubster to get our Christmas on!! We didn't even change clothes. It was a PJ type of Christmas!! Literally. Although I was still bummed about the night before, I still tried to make the best out of the situation. I know I have to take TWO of her biggest presents back, but this was a learning experiment. Which is actually good that it happened this year, when she won't remember rather than next year when she might remember. Her first Christmas will always be memorable for me! She started to stand more and walk around while holding objects. What amazes me is now she wants to stand ALL the time. She would rather stand than sit now, which can get a little tricky! Here are some pictures of PJ on the day of Christmas!



Hope Everyone enjoyed there Christmas, and are ready to start the new year with a new BANG!

No comments:

Post a Comment