Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Those little LAUGH OUT LOUD momments in life

Everyone has those mommy or daddy moments when you just can't help but to laugh at what has just happened.. DON'T FRET! These happen to my husband and I ALL the time!.. Seriously.. She is almost nine months old.. and I could count endless moments where I could do nothing but laugh off what just happened.



Someone wants some quality time ;)


1.) Kleenex PROBLEMS
 Now that she can crawl she gets into EVERYTHING. My husband isn't as good at watching her while he is doing another task as I am.. He gets distracted easily.. ;) That's why I love him.. Well I happened to walk into the room to look at something that was on the table. I get to the table, look down and I can see my daughter eating a kleenex... REALLY?! REALLY?! Hunny! I swear, I thought my dog was the only weird one who does this.. But apparently my child does to. I swiped her mouth out and moved the garbage can higher from her..and told the hubby that he needed to pay more attention to her. I'm sure that at the moment, I might have been a little mad at the husband. But not I see it more as a laughing matter! (ONLY because she didn't choke, and it's gross. I chuckle wondering how it would taste lol)

2.) EXPLOSIONS!
You will have to deal with a diaper explosion more times than one in your life. They never seem to stop!!!.. Some times I play the game where... Hunny, You are not going to hand me the baby with a poopy diaper! Go change her! On this one instance, I am CERTAINLY glad I did!! She was covered head to toe in poop apparently. The husband was so proud of himself for cleaning up that big of a mess! He comes down the stairs to hand me pj to head out the door to go to his class. I couldn't help but to chuckle to myself as I see poop streaks all up and down his shirt. What made me burst out laughing was the fact that he didn't even know that it was on his shirt. He even said, "thank goodness you told me! I would have went to school like that!"

3.) Fun in the Tub with a surprise
Pj's bath time is the most fun part of the day! I love how she splashes around smiling and giggling. It just makes my heart melt. So I started getting her cleaned up and washed her hair then re-filled her ducky bath tub so she can splash a little more in some new warm water.. Note: I didn't have any bath toys in tub at this time because I was filling it up. Little did I notice something floating around. WHAT! My daughter did NOT just poop in the tub! I about died! My mom used to always tell me that this would happen to me. Speaking from experience, I guess I used to poop in the tub all the time when I was little... Must be something about the warm water?




Stay tuned more LOL moments to come!


You don't want to miss a NEW mommy experience!

----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment