Pages

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Elf on the shelf ideas

I am so excited to start this elf on the shelf. I wish PJ was old enough to even get excited. She won't understand right now so until them I am just twirling my fingers while looking for different ideas for when she will.. I am a very organized person, I want enough different "ideas" that would be roughly two a day (one at night, and one at nap time) for 25 days of December. So far this is the list I complied...

Feel free to share or even post pictures of these CRAZY ideas!



1.) On kitchen counter- made an "snow angel" out of flour.
2.) Caught drinking my wine, holding on to my wine glass






 



3.) In a Kleenex box (as a bed) sick for the day.
4.) Holding on to the angel on top of the Christmas tree. (or star in my case!)

5.) Caught changing the clocks.
6.) Baked cookies sitting on top of the oven (after it cools off of course ;))
7.) Build a fort with Pjs books while she is sleeping.
8.) Roasting a marshmallow over a candle ;)
9.) Caught eating Pjs favorite snack
10.) Coloring in color book
11.) Driving pj's Barbie's car -when she gets one of course ;)
12.) Dry erase marker on mirror
13.) Sitting next to the dog food bowl with dog food scattered everywhere and the container next to him.
14.) Eating Santas milk and cookies
15.) Hanging out in the stocking
16.) Playing childs favorite board game.
17.) Playing on computer
18.) Watching TV
19.) Crashing the family photo
20.) Using my coffee cup as a bubble bath
21.) Eating a candy cane
22.) Tea party
23.) Talking on Pj's toy phone
24.) Hanging out with Barbie
25.) Fishing for gold fish
26.) Hanging out on the fridge
 


27.)  Trying to steal Santa's wine bottle ;)
28.) Hanging out in my apron

29.) Chilling in the cookie jar


30.) Drinking Grandma's Diet Coke

31.) Riding on PJs bath toy =)

32.) Drinking Grandpas Tea

33.) Ella rubber banded the sprayer in the kitchen. She not only got Grandpa soaked once, but TWICE!

34.) In revenge Grandpa decided to HANG ella. It was a sad day.. Good thing she's like a cat with nine lifes!!!


I absolutely loved the picture with the elf pooping out the kisses but that is not something I want to show my daughter lol.


Happy Elfing everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment