Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

My morning sickness quick fix!

Being pregnant wasn't the best experience for me. There was no pregnancy GLOW that I had. It was more like constant nausea problems! Mine was sooo bad that I actually had to be put on medication to help stop it! But after a while it just didn't help any more. I tried those naseua pops that you can buy at the store that people swear by but that didn't even seem to take the edge off of it. I finally tried this recipe my friend gave me to and let me tell you! IT WORKED WONDERS! Why didn't I think of this earlier?! So I am here to share it with all you lovely ladies suffering the SAME situation I was in..





Nausea Pops
 4 cups strawberries cut up
2 bananas, sliced
1 cup apple juice
1 cup Greek yogurt, vanilla
2 Tbsp. honey
1 Tbsp fresh grated ginger

1. Wash and chop fruit and add to blender.
2. Add remaining ingredients to blender and blend on high until smooth.
3. Fresh ginger is more potent and works best but substitute powdered if it's all you have.
4. Pour into popsicle molds/paper cups with pop sticks or whatever works.
5. Freeze, enjoy and feel better!

** Some times I didn't always have apple juice on hand so I used anything from 7-up to Gatorade. Hopefully this helps some of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment