Pages

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Gifts I have made.



My parent's are wine FREAKS! That was putting it nice, My dad makes his own wine at home. So I wanted something that he could decorate his wine cellar with. BOOM!
I rubber banded wine bottles to get a cool design. I already had black, silver, and silver sparkle spray paint. I had to do about three coats. Make sure they dry in a warm area.. It was winter and I set mine outside. It took TWICE as long to dry.
Once dry you can remove the rubber bands. You may want to do this over the sink, the paint that is on the rubber bands gets EVERY WHERE! It also sticks to laminate floors so cleaning up my mess was a little bit of a mess!


I had a wedding coming up, I wanted something that NO one else would give her. I kind of stalked my bff on facebook for some cute pics of her and her soon to be new hubby. (she had engagement pictures on her facebook) Her wedding colors were red, white, and black.
I bought the picture frame at Gordmans for about 9.99!
The stuff that actually goes in the picture frame cost a little more. I went to hobby lobby and bought scrap book paper and stickers. The letters I actually bought at dollar general (they started off white but I colored them!)
First I started out with a picture of them. Then I abbreviated Establishedthen I did two flowers that I flattened out and put a sparkley gem inside. The fourth picture is scarp book paper and has the month they where getting married, then the date and then the year and ended it with another picture of them!



Stay tuned in.. You won't want to miss a NEW mommy experience!

----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan







No comments:

Post a Comment