Pages

Sunday, November 24, 2013

What makes me... ME

Hello ya*ll...

 

Some of you may or may not know who I am. So I will start off by telling a little bit about myself. I am a 24 year old Mom, to the most amazing little girl in the world, Pailynn. She is my world. I am also married to a man that I am lucky to call my husband for over 3 years. Some people don't understand our relationship or even care to try, or even think that we should be together, lets face the facts.. there's no turning around now.. I am knee deep in craziness for the guy, there is not a better father for Pailynn.


Look at those gorgeous eyes and beautiful chubby checks that you can't help but want to pinch or kiss. Yupp she is my mine and all mine. I will NEVER stop claiming her as a daughter. Mommy loves you baby girl!


 There my friends is my amazing husband.. Some times I don't always let him know how amazing he is.. I am guilty of that but I do love this man to the moon and back!

Now that you have a little view of what my two main priorities are for.. lets's talk about the others..I am mostly a stay at home mom. I have been lucky enough to be able to do that specially after I lost my job because of preterm labor and not qualifying for FMLA. I do however love to work! It fills a little void inside me letting me know that I am some what of a purpose in life.. I am a medic in the military army national gaurd, I also work PRN at an Adult Day Services Center.. I also work as a personal assistant to one amazing and supportive lady named Christy. In fact she is the reason I actually started this.. =) She is so motivating that I am hoping I can be half the mom she is!. Shes amazing. Simple as that! You can check out her blog by clicking the link below! I know you'll find some pretty amazeball stuff on there!

http://www.pausebuttonplease.com/ 

Anyway.. On top of all those duties and taking care of my hubby and baby girl.. I am also going to school full time hoping to soon reach my dreams of becoming a Nurse Manager of an ER otherwise I would settle as a PA. Either one ;)

Welp- Thats just a lil about me.. Keep tuned in!


----Beautiful... Disasters----
<3 Megan

<script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js"></script>
<!-- beautiful2disaster3_sidebar-right-1_AdSense1_250x250_as -->
<ins class="adsbygoogle"
     style="display:inline-block;width:250px;height:250px"
     data-ad-client="ca-pub-3336510590267995"
     data-ad-slot="5119674265"></ins>
<script>
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment